"C'EST AFRIQUE!"

(French for: "This is Africa") A common term used by the missionaries when they want to express "thats just the way it is because "THIS IS AFRICA"! ie..."the power went out..AGAIN... C'est Afrique...or sometimes denoted as TIA...This Is Africa!!)) Elder Halvorsen has been serving a full time mission since January of 2009 in the Ivory Coast, Abidjan West Africa Mission. This mission encompasses the countries of Benin, Togo and Ivory Coast. He loves it there and is enjoying his experiences serving the Lord and the people of West Africa!!



Tuesday, January 25, 2011

3 DAYS LEFT!



I don't have a problem at all with that. I don't mind if they're are other people at the airport. I gave a talk where i gave some counsel to the branch and I just loved it so much and balled like a baby again. It was hard for me to leave... I got 5 baptisms before finishing. I finished strong. There are 6 more with baptismal dates for the next couple weeks. here's a couple of pictures. We went to a village on a lake. It's like venice in Africa. Lol! And also the four elder's going home this week and next. Love ya and see you guys in like... Two days... Lol! I have roughly 4100 pictures mom. And I got lots of fun cool stuff. See ya soon!

Elder Halvorsen

No comments:

Post a Comment