"C'EST AFRIQUE!"

(French for: "This is Africa") A common term used by the missionaries when they want to express "thats just the way it is because "THIS IS AFRICA"! ie..."the power went out..AGAIN... C'est Afrique...or sometimes denoted as TIA...This Is Africa!!)) Elder Halvorsen has been serving a full time mission since January of 2009 in the Ivory Coast, Abidjan West Africa Mission. This mission encompasses the countries of Benin, Togo and Ivory Coast. He loves it there and is enjoying his experiences serving the Lord and the people of West Africa!!



Thursday, August 6, 2009

Short, but sweet.

D'accord. Je vais répondre à cette message d'abord.
[Google Translation: Ok. I will reply to this message first]

That's funny about the subaru. I figured it was close to death. I'm proud you're my Dad too! : ) J'ai fièr de mon Père! lol.
[Google Translation: I am proud of my father.]

well I would like to see how much I could sell my car for. I would love a stick shift dodge dakota, or S10. I really want a Bandit 1200 and a dirt bike when I get home and a truck is just sounding so much more practical... I would like to have a little money left over for school as well. Just thinking ahead.

HI AUSTIN!!! So glad you wrote me!!! I miss you guys!!!

Mom Ya I thought the tie thing was pretty funny. I'm getting really good at bartering. Lol! Ya we have a cd player. Ya we had a little problem. Another last week too. And thank you for your measurements.

Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment